Thursday, September 7

I suppose it would be unfair to start a new blog for Japan and expect all of you to check it. Most of you don't check this one regularly anyway, I'm sure, since I update so rarely. I shall try my best to be better about this. :)

Anyway, I am currently abroad in Yokohama, Japan. It has been a blast so far. I thought that I would be homesick like CRAZY, but it has been okay since the people here with me are so amazing. I do miss you all very much, though.

It has only been a mere four days since the 26 of us met, but I feel like I've known them for much much longer. Everyone here is very chill and we have fun together. Walking around in the heat (45 minutes uphill to campus!) is kind of sucky, but other than that, all is good.

I'm not sure what else you guys want to hear from me. You can leave a comment and I'll try to elaborate? I wish you all were here with me because I know you would love it.

Here's a picture of some of us for your enjoyment. :)

Haha, look at Daniel being Daniel. :)

And here is me and my buddy! She kind of looks like Lucy Liu, doesn't she? She doesn't like being compared to her though, because she thinks Lucy Liu isn't very attractive.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIRST TO COMMENT. ahahah Those are very nice pictures and I'm glad you're not homesick. I will comment after every blog entry so you better start updating daily ;)

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

every day when you wake up just think "i better do something exciting today so i can post it on my blog!" and then write about that :)

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, japan! I'm gonna come visit sometime.

-dan

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen I got you super dope and nice note on my desk! I'll be praying for you and I hope you don't spend to much money trying be all stylish in J-Land! LOL I hope you are well and will be missed! Its a good thing your only their for a bit! You can't miss my wedding and the world;s dopest Christian Dance Floor! lol :p btw we had a total of 35 and counting new freshmen bring Interlude to a 85+ youths! Please pray for us to minister and building a phat community!

Love Anh-ie

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello jennifer. :] i drew you a picture of you but i guess i'll give it to jacqueline to give to you.

<3 caroline

7:04 PM  
Blogger ceelion said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home