Saturday, September 9


Totsuka, September 5th
Write me! :)

I am missing home today; it has been exactly a week since I left. It feels like much much longer (not in a bad way). But yeah, it has been a while. I wish I could just hop on home and say hello.

Everything here is cool--well, no, it's actually going to be really really hot today. But haha, yes. I've been walking a lot, karaoking, clubbing, spending a lot of money on groceries. It's not bad though. :)

My headset for Skype doesn't work, so I can't call any of y'all, sorry. I'm going to try to buy one today in Tokyyyyo. Dude, I'm in Japan! Crazy!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenchen i miss you!!
:( it doesn't work?? pooh, oh well it was free.

i'll snail mail you soon.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skype's so cool!

how hot does it get over there?

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everybody misses jen chen now ={

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude... i downloaded skype just for u! -Victor

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude! i miss you! i'm curious about the clubbing that you mentioned! <3

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! =D went to hoc today and everyone is gone...

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just got an email from third day about their new album and guess what! it's a christmas album! :D

http://www.thirdday.com/christmas/

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home