Sunday, September 24

I have not been updating recently because I feel reluctant to do so without pictures to accompany the post. Nevertheless, despite not having a picture today, I will write a little something so you can all know what I've been up to.

We had our first day of class today. It's funny because I think I expected class here to be really chill, fun and carefree because you know, I'm IN JAPAN (whoooo--I can't get over that), but they're just like any other class (read: boring). Haha. There's this one class on peace and security issues in Japan that I'm really stoked about taking though. Oh, and Japanese class is funnnn. Okay, so basically, I'm a nerd.

I started missing IV a lot last night all of a sudden. Man, IV! It's awesome that you guys have been having cool large groups and small groups and bonding time and stuff...I wish I could be a part of it! Sometimes I would like to think that it's different without me, but I hope it's not. :) I do miss it though. I miss doing Bible Study!

On a questionnaire (questionaire?) in class today, there was this question:
"War is ______________."
What would you write? My answer was "arrogance". Arrogance and the unwillingness to communicate/understand is the root of a lot of discord.

Whoops, got to go to the bank. Until next time!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why does it say there are "60 photos" but the total number of photos in both of the albums is 50? :(

4:19 PM  
Blogger jenchen said...

Yeah, actually, I don't know why either. :T

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, large group is totally not the same without large group team.

4:50 PM  
Blogger jenchen said...

Yeah, well, that's true. Man, I miss LG-Unit. :(

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home