Wednesday, November 1

When I read other people's blogs, I always delight in the ones that reveal a little about the writer's soul...the ones that are so brave in what they share. I love those entries...which got me to thinking that perhaps I should be brave and do something like that...you know, write a piece of my heart and share it with everyone.

How frightening that concept is!



I am sad today, my friends. I am sad because as I read your blogs, I see so much stress and anxiety and pain. I'm on the other side now...a side of rest, freedom and leisure and I see that all of that gross junk in such concentration is not so necessary. It hurts me deeply and there's nothing I can do about it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's something you can do for us in japan just as well as you could if you were here in america :)

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw whose blogs are you reading?

8:08 PM  
Blogger jenchen said...

Well, it wasn't one in particular that struck me, but it was just everyone's overall.

And don't worry, I am. :)

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home