Tuesday, December 5

Eric came to visit Japan this past weekend. Even though we rushed around from place to place, I had lots of fun (I hope he did too).

In talking to him, I realize how important physical proximity is. Despite all the ways in which technology makes the space between shorter, it doesn't completely eliminate it, you know? Distance makes it hard for me to understand.

Distance also makes the places/people we leave seem more rose-colored. I honestly think that I (and you) will be surprised when we are reunited.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in a good way or a bad way?

10:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

probably in a good way. unless jen comes back and hates everything about american culture. then it might be in a bad way.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm...
still looking forward to the meeting
between me and you

always.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jen please come home! i dont want to spend my christmas w/o you :(

6:42 PM  
Blogger elo said...

maybe it will be a realistic way. neither good or bad.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home