Friday, December 8

My time here in Japan is winding down so fast. Papers, presentations and posters stand in the way of me and the end; the aforementioned also stand in the way of me living it up and making the most of my final two weeks here.

Wait, that's not what I want to say. What I want to say is...

hm, part of me is ready to go back to America. I miss my family, my friends, and the food. In my mind, everything is so familiar but I think it will feel a little strange to see them again.

Another part of me doesn't want to go...not because I'm not ready (I think I am), but because I know I will miss this place like CRAZY. I feel like if I stay here longer, somehow it will absorb more and I won't miss it as much. Does that make sense at all? Probably not.

So I am torn. Going home means responsibility, job searching, real life...which I am not particularly looking forward to. SIGH.

Dou shiyou???

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

torn.
i wonder how you're going to react to coming back berkeley and fremont.

i hope it's a good new season because you bring a part of who you've become through japan to the states.. and to your last semester.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh jen :(

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come home lovely! i was looking at pics on facebook and i miss that pretty face!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home